Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ms Ellie

@Precious 10505 wrote:

Well done with your weightloss my lovelie. I will call you sometime soon and catch up.

Lotsaluv
Precious xxxxx

Thanks darling in need to update this I spent ages the other day and when I went to post my update I lost the darn thing so I will start again good to see you back honey xxxx catch up when you are ready much love xxxxx Hi to Mr Precious too, hope his leg is better xxxx

@Jan 10507 wrote:

Wow Ms Ellie that is an amazing weight loss – well done . Can’t wait to meet you on 6th Dec as I was too shy to say hello to many people at the tea party …… just hope my nerves don’t get the better of me then too ! Keep on losing and getting happier and healthier 🙂 xxx

Jan we will meet my lovely no need to be shy we are all friends cant wait to see you much love xxxxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media