Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ms Ellie

Hello to all my lovely friends

Firstly I would like to apologise for not being around much since having my op nearly 7 weeks ago.

After having my op I suffered terrible back pain and was taking a cocktail of various drugs to help with the pain, taking all these drugs were making me feel very very tired so every little opportunity I got I was having 40 winks under the duvet!!!!

Thankfully I am now feeling great after having shed 5st plus…………yes fecking 5stones!!!! A M A Z I N G Its the best thing ever!

I have had my ups and downs with food trying different things some food agree and some just wont go down but its a small price to pay for this fantastic weight loss.

Im wishing the days, weeks and months by as I am so looking forward to a new me and new life (hopefully) each day that goes by im feeling great!
One thing is that I cant wait until I feel comfortable enough to go and book a holiday and feel confident in flying and travelling.

Im looking forward to seeing you all at some point as time goes by I want to support as many support groups as possible. Please except my sincere apologies for not being around much.

Much love to you all Ellie xxxxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media