Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ms Ellie

Day 2

Again not to bad today but I do have a dose of the trots…….not sure whether to let nature do its thing or pop a couple of imodiums any sugestions anybody??????

How sad am I, I cant believe im getting excited about having my Oxo cube soon!!!

If im honest im not hungry but why am I thinking of walls sausages???? its doing my head in today.

Petal my love my milk has been straight cold from the fridge, I added a little bit of “no sugar added” ribena yesterday which wasent too bad, I had about 2 litres of water about 2 cups of expresso coffee in the morning then a decaffinated expresso in the afternoon 2/3 cups of green tea and me 3sticks of chewing gum and last of all my little pot of jelly

Crusha I believe can be found in Sainsburys

Roll on day 3!!!

Thanks for your support guys xxxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media