Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Ms Ellie

Good afternoon all

Well yesterday I went for my pre-op at the Loxwood centre, so far so good im starting the milk diet on Monday so I will have a 2 weeks and 2days of this wonderful diet, im sure I will be fine getting through the first 2/3 days and then hopefully it will be a doddle…..looking forward to it but feeling very nervous now.

I am disgusted to say that I started smoking again after the weekends teaparty, how feckin mad am I????? I hadnt smoked for 4/5 months then wham bam…out comes the fags, why have I done this??? worst of all Hubby and Princess dont know they would be mortified as they think I have done so well so far im about to start the milk diet and I go and blow it on friggin smoking!!!!

I am totally ashamed with myself, food and fags have always been my worst nightmare!

Sorry guys just had to share this awful moment with you all

Much love Ellie xxxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media