Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My 600 life on TV tonight

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lauren
Keymaster

Yikes, I hope they were happy tears?!

I just wanted to show that although the first Christmas or any other big celebration post wls is not easy, it doesn’t have to be a disaster. I’m so very fortunate to have such a supportive family. My Mum is a little treasure and is my number one advocate. She struggled with her weight as a young woman so she knows exactly how hard it is. The extra care she took for me that first Christmas will stay with me for the rest of my life. When we go there this Christmas, she will still make me a few ‘pouchy treats’ but it’s so much easier to just not have things now. In fact, it allows me to focus more on the fact that what is truly wonderful is that I am alive to celebrate with my family and my Mum doesn’t have to set an empty place at the table for me – gulp!

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media