Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My 600 life on TV tonight

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lauren
Keymaster

Thanks Paul.

Wasn’t last night’s episode good? I love a happy ending. At one point I really didn’t think there would be. My goodness he went through it didn’t he? Again another skin removal that didn’t go perfectly – eeek! Mind you, did you see how much they cut off??!! 40lbs!! Made my 7 look miniscule.

Sabotage is always a problem for anyone who has had wls I think. However, I don’t always think it is done with malice intended. My own Mum always wants to feed me when I go to her house despite having been big herself when she was younger. She has now realised that I’m not starving or making myself ill, I just eat smaller portions of everything. She now looks out for healthy options for me at family get togethers like Birthdays and Christmas etc. I have always thought there should be a support group for the friends and family of those who have had wls. It must be so alarming for them to see how little we eat and that we are not hungry. Maybe that’s what was happening with his Mum?

Doodah x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media