Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My 600 life on TV tonight

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lauren
Keymaster

I initially felt really sorry for him but when he threw the tantrum for being ‘told off’ by his doctor for saying ‘Nothing’ when he was asked what wls had done for him, I lost a great deal of sympathy.

Where is the personal responsibility? Yes, it’s not ideal to be living with your mother in your mid twenties but both of my children of that age are still at home and they certainly don’t expect me to do everything for them. You would have thought his mother would have done absolutely anything for him not to end up in the same boat as her (she is obviously hugely overweight herself.)

However, the programme covered seven years of his story so far, so let’s hope it has a happy ending.

Doodah x

ps I watched the previous episodes whilst recovering in bed with an infection following an apronectomy! That woman’s plight made me realise just how lucky I have been!

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media