Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: My 600 life on TV tonight

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Paul-H
Participant

I have not watched the latest episode yet, its recorded and ready for a quiet moment for me to catch up.

A support group for friends and family, now that is an excellent idea and just what some of them could do with, I must admit to be very lucky on that front, with everyone being most helpful to me, and that’s probably helped me through this more than anything.

Not looking forward to Christmas this year though, it will be my first post bypass, so not looking forward to not eating all the things I used to enjoy, well obviously I can still eat them, it will just be the first time I won’t need to wear my Christmas dinner elastic aged waist trousers. Mind you for me a Christmas dinner was a huge plate of roast potatoes, the wife’s extra special cauliflower cheese, the extra special is the huge amount of cheese she used to make it with, and loads of little sausages with bacon rapped around them, that was my Christmas dinner and stuff the turkey, I never touched it. It will be interesting to see how I get on this year. What was your first post opp Christmas like.

Paul

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media