Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

clairec

@Doodah 30564 wrote:

Hi Claire and welcome to our friendly forum.

Such an exciting time for you! Who is your surgeon? That date will come around so quickly you wait and see.

Yes the Harrow support group is every second Thursday, however, we also run one here in Hampshire in Portsmouth. It is on the Third thursday of every month at Gunwharf Quays. The next one is Thursday 20 February so you might be well enough to come along. I think the distance is about equal to that of the Harrow one from you so you could attend both! I do and so do others 😉

Anyway, again welcome to our little community. You will be with friends every step of the way on here – in addition to the fab aftercare you will receive from the clinical team. Please call on us any time as there is usually someone on here all day! You can send me a private message on here if there is anything you don’t wish to be made public, or you can email me on:

sue.smith@streamline-surgical.com

I am the Communications Assistant for Streamline Surgical as well as being a past patient.

Your new, happier and healthier life is about to begin. Exciting isn’t it?!

Doodah x

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UT…d=0CLIBEPwSMAM

Hi Doodah,
Thanks so much for your reply. Kim’s reply was such a help too. I tried to reply just now but I think it got lost in the ether! My operation is with Mr Shaw Somers on 10th Feb at The Clem. I start the pre op diet on Monday (not the milk one though). There does not see to be much on the forum about this diet but I am hoping that it will go ok because I have been following Slimming World for the past 3 and a half years so the foods are relatively normal for me. Obviously portions sixe is very different and the amunt of fruit is much less but I am hoping for the best. Fingers crossed!

I think that you are right that attending both the Harrow and the Portsmouth groups might be good. I should be well enough by the 20th Jan and i haven’t totally ruled out the one in Harrow on the week of the op, but that is probably a tad optimistic!

Thanks for your personal contact details, that is very reassuring! I intend to keep active on the forum and receive support there and once I have some experience myself respond to others. I have only seen Shaw Somers twice and Frances Hay once, both of which were invaluable, so I have not had any access to anything else so the forum has been such a help.Your posts are always so positive and inspirational, and I will need all the help I can get from everyone.

Thanks again Doodah
Claire

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media