Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

clairec

Thanks Treeza,
Yes the bootees have been mentioned so that’s good. As you say the joys of nursing, I never actually knowingly hurt it at the time I was actively nursing but we didn’t use hoists then and I think that started the problem. Interestingly it was after some years of taking blood at a difficult angle that the symptoms started, followed by years of carrying too much heavy stuff as a lecturer. Now it is an overall big degeneration of the spine and herniated discs so it is reassuring that you didn’t wake up with any increased back problems.

I am now up at 4.30 completing pre interview exercises for a module I am applying to teach. I wasn’t sleeping anyway and it has to be done by next Monday and with the post op fuzziness and everything else, it seemed like doing more on it now made sense and I can relax a bit more afterwards which would be a load off my mind. After all I will be sleeping later anyway!

I will let you know how it goes
Thanks so much again
Claire x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media