Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

clairec

Hi,
Julie i hope that you are feeling a bit better now. You have been through a lot. I think i have probably overdone it today, but i feel fine. So i will probably have a couple of days like yours. I was up and washed and in a chair from 4.45am onwards and stayed up until 11 when i left HDU. I then went to bed for less tgan an hour and have been up more or less permanently since. Pain only discomfort, and my back is worse really. I have been on free fluids all day, no gas pain and have had a shower and washed my hair. In addition i have had a yogurt for lunch. I was given another one in the evening that had over 12gms sugar, now newbie that i am i knew that wasn’t right., so i had a diabetic jelly instead and it took me all evening to eat it, it felt too much! So i will go home tomorrow and honestly can say that the op recovery itself couldn’t have gone better so far.

Treeza, well done on your clothes buying trip in preparation for Italy. We go to Lake Garda every year for a long weekend but we would love to go for longer. Hopefully we will this year now that i have changed roles,

Kim and Audra your weight loss sounds amazing too and thanks Doodah as always for your support.

Really looking forward to seeing you all next week.
Take care
Claire

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media