Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

clairec

@Doodah 30584 wrote:

Hi again Claire

Aren’t we lucky to have this place to swap ideas and support?

Both venues are 100% wheelchair accessible – Stacey and I made absolutely sure about that. It was extra important to me as I used to be a motability scooter user in addition to two walking sticks. Some of our other members are also wheelchair users.

The seating is arm free and comfortable at both venues. Parking at the Clementine Churchill is great – blue badge spaces just across the road from the main entrance. Blue Badge Parking at Gunwharf Queues is plentiful but you need to go up in the lifft then around to the entrance. I am going to contact them in a moment to see if you can park right outside the hotel in a disabled bay (I think they are for patrons only ie residents) but I am going to try to secure you a space so please leave it with me. Hope this is helpful.

I’m glad you will be on here a lot – it’s what we are all here for. The lovely people on this forum have certainly helped me and I hope I have been of help to others 😉

Doodah x

Hi Doodah,
That is really good to know. I think that the first time I come I will have to ask my husband to bring me because I can’t use the wheelchair without him being there. Once I have sussed it out I might be able to make a quick dash but I can’t stand or walk for long and hard chairs are a problem for my back. With a little experimentation I should be fine.
Thanks very much
Claire x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media