Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

clairec

@Doodah 30564 wrote:

Hi Claire and welcome to our friendly forum.

Such an exciting time for you! Who is your surgeon? That date will come around so quickly you wait and see.

Yes the Harrow support group is every second Thursday, however, we also run one here in Hampshire in Portsmouth. It is on the Third thursday of every month at Gunwharf Quays. The next one is Thursday 20 February so you might be well enough to come along. I think the distance is about equal to that of the Harrow one from you so you could attend both! I do and so do others 😉

Anyway, again welcome to our little community. You will be with friends every step of the way on here – in addition to the fab aftercare you will receive from the clinical team. Please call on us any time as there is usually someone on here all day! You can send me a private message on here if there is anything you don’t wish to be made public, or you can email me on:

sue.smith@streamline-surgical.com

I am the Communications Assistant for Streamline Surgical as well as being a past patient.

Your new, happier and healthier life is about to begin. Exciting isn’t it?!

Doodah x

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UT…d=0CLIBEPwSMAM

Hi Doodah,
Thanks so much for responding to me. My operation is with Mr Shaw Somers on the 10th Feb at The Clem. I am starting my pre op diet (not the milk diet) on Monday for 3 weeks and i can’t see many mentions of this on the forum. It seems to be fairly self explanatory and I hope not too bad because I have been doing Slimming World for the pat 3 and a half years so the actual foods are not unusual for me. I generally have much more fruit though, and the quantities are smaller.

I think that your idea of attending both groups is a good one. As you say I might be well enough on the 20th Feb and I haven’t completely ruled out coming o the one the week of my op, but that is possibly rather ambitious! I have not been to anything so far and have just met Shaw Somers twice and Frances Hay once, all of which have been highly helpful. However I have also found reading your forum sooo helpful. Your postings are so helpful and Kim has responded so helpfully t omy post too.

Thanks for your personal contact details too, that is helpful.
I will keep you all posted on here and try to engage with others’ discussions as much as possible too (once I have some experience myself).
Thanks again
Claire

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media