Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

audrasharon
Kimberly wrote:
So back to the pool aqua aerobics yesterday and today , a bit tired , but so pleased with my self . Who would have thought that I would be doing this last year ! . I’m going to try and do the aqua aerobics four times this week . Some times I have to pinch my self myself that it’s not a dream .friday it be my four month anniversary , how my life has changed . It been transformed from being house bound , unable to clean my small kitchen floor , clean windows , walk to the shops . So many things I couldn’t do . I have to work constantly at that negative voice who tries to sabotage me ( I got your number ) I have to work all the time re food ” is this going to be good for my body” eating to live . But nothing ever can replace being healthy .

Great post Kim! X

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media