Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

audrasharon
Kimberly wrote:
I’m not sure hope it’s the morning she been in since Sunday night waiting ! Bless her she said she getting disorientated at night think she at home but that not unusual for some one her age . Hope you manage to get all the wrapping done , how long are you in for ? Do you go on the ward or to a private room ? I

Fingers crossed she goes down early so she not NBM for too long. Tomorrows not going to be a great day for you. Your need to keep yourself busy…… Ish. I’ll be in 2-3 nights. I’ll be on G5 its a ward of single rooms. Doing last bits of shopping Friday. Taking Luke to his footy match Saturday morning and then cleaning house, Sunday washing and ironing, and xmas food shopping (no fresh stuff) Monday last bit of wrapping, changing beds and cleaning out Gerbils. Well that’s my plan anyway. I’m a list person incase you didn’t notice! 🙂 I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow and wish your mum a speed recovery do you can both get together soon. X

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media