Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

audrasharon
clairec wrote:
Thanks very much for that reassurance. I thought you were very calm even when you were going through it. I thought that you mud have a lot of confidence in the surgical team and a positive problem solving approach to life’s little glitches. I wonder how frequently people go to HDU? 5 stone lost wow! I am glad that not everyone attends group beforehand. All this support is such a help, thanks so much again See you next week hopefully Claire

Your more than welcome. Your be doing the same for someone soon enough just like someone did for me! It’s not uncommon to go to HDU for 24 hrs or if your Kim you get spoiled and stay there till you go home! 🙂 it’s not scary it’s reassuring. I didn’t go to HDU but the staff to patient ratio is great which always makes for that little extra in care. If you have a PCA (patient controlled analgesia) make sure you use it or have regular morphine in the first 36-48 hrs I did and when it came down 36 hrs later I only had one dose of paracetamol, I really was comfortable other than a bit of wind. Good luck and look forward to hearing from you. X

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media