Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Kimberly
Participant

Well done Audra . So pleased for you sounds like your doing brilliantly , Trezza hope your having a fun Chrimbo .
I had marmite toast and it lovely but can only manage half a slice . I’m finding this mashed stage a bit challenging , burping loads. So she seems to like just sloppy and milky drinks. Hey ho will just keep on keeping on . Had a couple of mouthful of turkey and burping for ever . Strange thought turkey would be an easy meat to digest ? , fish seems to go down well at the moment ? . Also I’m becoming aware now of how much yo eat before I’m feel rough .
Hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas , and here’s to all of us being healthy and slimmer next year xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media