Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Kimberly
Participant

It is like given birth Doodah ,my hubby said he can see glimpse of the girl he knew about 15 year ago . He wants to write to Shaw to thanking him for getting his wife back . Oh that’s it I’m crying !! Change the subject .
Yes went shopping really early to avoid the hoards as I’m a tiny bit worried about being knocked in the tummy at gun wharf . Again I just looked and felt the fabric like you do , but I know not long and then I can buy some beautiful clothes . I’m going to get my grown up children to take me shopping and have told them it’s their turn to treat mum .i found that I needed to be organised went out with my kiddies sports water bottle o ( I drink water now !!!!) and a laughing extra light cheese triangle . Can’t think of another snack that’s can be shoved in a hand bag at this puréed stage . After an hour went to Costa and had a skinny latte small .( thought thiswould cover midday snack and fluids) . I have noticed that I’m walking quicker and my knees are not hurting so much when I get up from a chair ( sorry Doodah big hug xx)
Cooked smoked haddock today and made a cheese mustard sauce ., mash plus, peas and Broccoli got six portions so froze the rest . I was a bit scared that I dump on the sauce( I haven’t yet ) . But I seem ok . I Put a teaspoon of mustard in the sauce so I didn’t need to use too much light cheddar , made the roué with light margarine . Does any one know another way that doesn’t use fat/ margarine?

Iv been think about how I’m going to manage Christmas lunch . The turkey, veg and potatoes can be mashed / puréed so that’s ok . Been thinking about pudding , and frozen orange skin filled with home made ice cream or frozen cranberry yogurt with a puréed berry sauceThat would beat Christmas pudding . I don’t think I be able to eat a main and pudding ,but I might just like one mouthful. Do you dump on fresh fruit , Iv only tried blueberries bananas so far .
In the evening home made shrimp cocktail ( shrimps +cottage cheese a bit lemon black pepper and chives blended together ) I will be on the mash/ minced stage
My lovely friend came up with an ideal for Christmassy drink , watered down cranberry( got light) , with cinnamon and ginger sugar free vanilla and mulled spice powder . Going to try that tonight . I let you know .

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media