Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Kimberly
Participant

Hi Audra I m thing about you and it won’t be long now. . So hope I can reassure you I survived and amazingly discharged from ITU today . Shaw Somers is a lovely kind highly skilled surgeon what an amazing man . It’s amazing that with my medical history that he operated on me on Tuesday at 1400 and by Thursday at 1400 I’m being discharged . I stayed on ITU as the ward was too busy .on Wednesday morning I was up walking and having a shower. Found out I’m too sensitive to opiates but paracetmol worked . Wind hurt but found doing mini 30 knee bends (squats ) then going on all fours with bottom higher than head and gently rocking . And hey presto out it came . Might not work for any one else.
Home and tired but lovely to be in my own bed . I’m glad I prepared some frozen meals for my self . It gives me time to think and heal. I am very thirsty .

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media