Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Kimberly
Participant

Hi dom
It’s scary but the best thing I have ever done , if you read this thread of problems you see that I had a difficult journey and the first time the WLS mdt wouldn’t operate as I was too high risk , ( heart problems) but my blood pressure is the best it ever been in 20/25 years 170/72 that’s amazing for me and that’s only nearly six weeks after a gastric bypass. Shaw Somers has given me a future . I’m was too worried they wouldn’t operate and that would be me dead in the next 2/5 years . The pain isn’t that bad if I’m honest you get good pain relief , the wind uncomfortable but once you shift it oh the relief !!!!.
Any worried or concerns then you can post or pm me. It’s amazing but life changing . Just do what the team tell you .

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media