Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Kimberly
Participant

Hi Claire so pleased for you , I was worried a bit but this operation changed my life . I found the Baratric megastore sugar free syrup brilliant on the milk diet , I brought about 4 of them and still use them , I likes banana and loved dulce de leche ( burnt cream ) and butterscotch I should have got sugar free hazelnut for my coffee . Trezza and doodah recommended lamb oxox and that was lovely . I use to make my jelly up and put it into three pots to make me think I was getting more !!!
The soups were from h ….. I’m not sure if we can mention brands here . I found Carole ball book brilliant and made up soups and puréed foods and froze them . You have to be careful with yogurt . I was amazes at how much sugar is hidden in food , shopping takes longer as you find your self reading all the labels . Any way muller light yogurt were good but again watch them some have more sugar try to get under 5/6 g per 100 g and weight watcher lemon Greek yogurt is brilliant . Weetabix and ready break , and I have low cal option chocolate . Nas squash I like laughing cow extra light cheese triangles ( these are my hand bag snack food and I still use them ) low fat hummus , and Iv just found low low mature cheddar spread with chilli which is good for sugar 5g but fat 15g which is a bit high for some people but I’m ok on it ATM frozen fish in a bag with butter sauce is surprisingly low fat and low in sugar .
Most of the time I’m cooking from scratch then I know what’s in it . Meals last us a couple of days cooking Shepard pie tonight this will do us for two night luckily my husband doesn’t Mind reheated food in the micro wave .

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media