Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Doodah
Keymaster

@830830 31542 wrote:

Hi Doodah!
I hope you are resting up and feel better soon after working with all of these boxes!!!
Julie xxx

You’re such an angel Julie. Always thinking of others. My situation is fully resolvable so I’m fine with it. It’s the things in life over which we have no control that have the ability to hurt us the most. I am thankful for my blessings and try not to dwell on the negatives. It is such a waste of time and effort as it cannot change anything! This will make you laugh though. Almost had a meltdown this morning because I can’t find my hair straighteners lol! RIDICULOUS! Utterly pathetic. When I think of what some of you guys have had to put up with (and members of my own family) I feel ashamed for getting so strung up about it. However, it is very often the little things that push over the edge when we have huge obstacles to overcome.

This really is YOU time now Julie. Don’t feel bad about it. You deserve and have earned it 🙂

Doodah x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media