Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lauren
Keymaster

@clairec 31413 wrote:

Hi,
Well I was told to start moving towards the next stage towards the end of the stage beforehand, so I am! I had some Ryvita and marmite this morning and that was very nice. Last night I had some jacket potato (no jacket) with soured cream, cheese and beans to help it down. As Treeza says it is easy to keep going because you are not sure how much you need if you are not using a ramekin. I think I probably had a little too much but it wasn’t clear for about half an hour.Nothing terrible happened but I felt far from ok for a while.
All a learning curve but normal food feels much better. I am so fed up of soup and tonight and tomorrow night we are out and I have looked at the menus and will try a little fish each evening (again no ramekin so I will try and play safe, especially as we are at the theatre!)
Take care everyone
Claire

MAAAAARRRMIIIITE! I have given it up for Lent and am drooling over your post Claire haha!

Doodah x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media