Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Milk diet start to day

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lauren
Keymaster

Hi Kim

“Expected Weight Loss & Health Benefits

Research including many thousands of patients has shown that on average patients having a gastric bypass lose 66% of their excess weight. Putting this weight loss into context, an average patient with a Body Mass Index of 45 kg/m2, who is 5’6” tall and weighs 19.5 stone is 8.5 stone over their ideal weight. On average with a gastric bypass this patient will lose nearly six stone and have a long-term weight of 13.5 stone. The same research compared the gastric bypass with other surgical procedures, the gastric band has an average weight loss of 49% and duodenal switch 70%.

In practice weight loss after bypass surgery is affected by many patient factors including age, activity level and basal metabolic rate. Many of Streamline’s gastric bypass patient’s have much better than average weight loss.”

I lifted that from our website. I hope this makes it easier for you to understand. I have lost over 90% of my excess weight according to all the tables. I could be as low as 9st and still not be underweight. However, I am more than happy with my 11st thank you very much!

Doodah x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media