Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: mccharm

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

#54383
Lauren
Keymaster

@mccharm2005 34284 wrote:

Hello peeps, sorry I have not been on for a while. So the update so far is! I thought that I had made a decision and had prepared myself to delay my operation as I saw the move to the USA as an opportunity I couldn’t miss. The plan had been that I was moving out to San Francisco from 1st September and I was going to delay my op until I came back in 6 months however as plans do, things have changed slightly. Last week I was in the USA for an orientation visit when over breakfast one morning I received a call from St Richards offering me my surgery on 16th September. Now I am back to being stuck again! What I am hoping to do now is have the surgery and delay my move to the USA by a few weeks however that is dependant on how soon I am allowed to fly after the op and how long my new boss will wait for me to start, not to mention when I finally get my work visa sorted. I am planning to call St Richards to discuss it tomorrow morning so I will update you after I have some news.

Take care for now

Andy

Hi Andy.

Thank you so much for this update. We have all been worried about you.

My goodness what a quandary you have. I have to say I don’t envy the choices and plans you are having to make! Make sure you do exactly what suits YOU. You will be supported here no matter what your final decision might be.

Take care and please, if you get time, keep in touch 🙂

Doodah x

Search Forums

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media