Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: mandyl’s Weight Loss Journey

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Honey

Just want to say ‘hang on in there’, sounds so easy to say, and can be so difficult to do. If it is possible for you to go out, even for a walk, that can help some people, (there is some evidence apparently that our serotonin – ‘the happy hormone as it is sometimes called’ – levels are improved by the physical act of walking, and so helps lift our mood) I found it very helpful 15 or so years ago when I had a horrible and lengthy bout of depression, and I went out for a walk each day, which went from 10 mins to an hour eventually, and I found it really helped.
I also have to keep reminding myself that food is not my friend (but not my enemy either), it is fuel and not a comfort to me when I feel emotional/tired/cross etc. It can be really tough at times and I do so hope that things improve for you, my best wishes go with you.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media