Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: mandyl’s Weight Loss Journey

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Renn

Hi Mandyl
Met you at the teaparty and wow don’t you look good. What a wonderful idea for your oppiversary you’re an inspiration to us all. Thanks a million mandyl.
Do you think I could swim to my oppiversary on 17/04/2011 as I did 64 lengths this week. We could have Buzz standing by with his kayak-just in case.
Let’s all think of ways we can get to our one year appt. Suthur on his bike. Carol-the- cook on top of a cake now she’s returned to slender.
You’ve started an amazing thing here Mandyl. Thanks so much everytime I see someone at a support group etc I’ll be thinking of a way for them to come to their oppiversary appt. Let’s have some more ideas come on guys and girls let’s find out how you’d like to arrive.
Bye Renn

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media