Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: mandyl’s Weight Loss Journey

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Hi-SJ
Sorry to hear your story, I know just how you feel:(
I must ask what is pb?
My Old hospital told me not to be silly and just swallow. (The nurse made me feel it is all in my head)
The trouble is when I went to have the fuild taken out of the band I was often in hospital days waiting, as they only did it under xray and one have one man that could empty the band:(
The last time it needed to be emptied was new years eve 2008.
When I phoned my hospital they told me to come in, but he was on holiday for 5 days, so I would have to stay in and wait. I then decided to go to Oxford John Radcliff, they were lovely and emptied it the next day, saying there was no contrast going past the blockage.
The thing is it happened so many times and each time they keep you in for fuilds, it was really damaging my job, let alone the pain and acid burning me.
Diane x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media