Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Lapband fills: FAQ

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

RHD

*Phew* I am not the only one!! Thank you for all your comments, it really is appreciated. I have such a busy life (have two children) with work and kids… etc… its hard to get on here. My sister thinks its fab that I am losing weight very slowly but she doesnt like the vomiting side of the band. I am not vomiting as much as I am working with the band. My body still thinks it needs to consume the food it use to, which was a constant food munching! so now its strange when I cant by pass the time snacking. As I said, my band has 2 ml in it and I think I am at the sweet point already… but only losing 1lb or 1/2 lb a week. I have stepped up with exercise.

John – I agree, its great having the band restriction but it is frastrating sometimes but I guess that is what we have all signed up for… its my little monitor to tell me when I have consumed too much! I guess I must stop trying to have another mouthful when I am full up. I think its because I was so use to binging on food for comfort so now that has gone I dont have a replacement and guess that is why I get frastrated…. but its what I signed up for.

I had my op just before Xmas and am only one stone down…. so I guess I am still not eating well but am still happy that I am still losing even if it is slow as long as I dont put on!

RHD
x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media