Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Lapband fills: FAQ

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

RHD

Hi Heidi,

I agree with your comments. The way I see it, I was a 15.5 stone person before having the band… and then all of a sudden I have the band and my portion size for food is considerable smaller than what it use to be…. my eyes can see and can understand what is going on… but my mind is still not at that place – am I making sense… but in time I am sure things will be in tune and that having the band will make me understand that I dont need to keep eating to stay alive!!

I made one rule and that is I dont ever want to put on any weight so if you need a treat try and keep it healthy as possible the occasional indulgence is okay but dont make it a habit. I have ryvita and cottage cheese at home for the late night snack craving… its healthy so i dont feel guilty afterwards. I also leave work and have a small sushi (from Marks or Sainsbury) I love it and its better than eating crisps or chocolate. I think we just need to get our mindset in the right place.

Take care for now but please let me know how you are getting on and likewise I will keep you informed.

RHD
x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media