Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Lapband fills: FAQ

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

pgoldsmith

Hi all,

Not sure you can compare band size and fills as we are all Individuals, but it’s can be strange with a band, I have 6.5 mL in a 14mL band. Get restriction some days and less other days. I usually eat weatabix in the an soup and salad for lunch, then a small tea mince or some curry and rice and I am done. However some days I eat took quick or bad foods ie breads and fried stuff and it gets stuck and need to stop or make myself sick. Other days like today I managed to eat out and had lasagne it was sloppy but I ate it all. I worry about the random nature of restriction do u think this is due to stretching of the pouch or just hydration status and what u are eating??? An doing ok 4.5 stone down in 6 months, want to shift another 3 stone so would be 12 stone and on target so hopefully within a year ?? It’s interesting how different everyones experience is. John hope u get ur band sorted soon and we can then compare notes theres are only a fe of us blokes on here with bands!

Paul

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media