Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Lapband fills: FAQ

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

hides

Hi paul
Yes it went ok. Well i was a little worried when i saw the needle, as it was quite long, but very fine. I did have to lie down (no xray, and no legs in the air). And not that he wasn’t nice, but it did seem to take a long time to get the target. I could feel the needle hitting the rim of the port several times…… Eventually he then gave me 4mls… He wanted to put 5 in, but when i was drinking the water, it wasn’t going down, so he took out 1 ml. My loss is 1 stone 10lbs, which i am very pleased with. I need to get off my lovely arse and start doing some exercise now……. Which will boost my loss……(hopefully)

My next delema is, i can go back in 3 weeks for another top up, or it will be into the new year because of the christmas holidays. I guess the next week will give me my answer.

Heidi.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media