Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Lapband fills: FAQ

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

hides

Hello RDH

I have 5 1/4 mls in my 10 ml band, i find i cant cope with 1ml fills, so i have 1/4ml each month. I’m 6 months post op and i have my 6month check up tomorrow.
I steadly lose about 1 lb a week, and like you i’m happy with the way it is going. The hosp would like me to lose 7 stone in total, i’m up to 3 stone 10lbs according to my scales. But i’m realistic and i think another 1 1/2 or 2 stone within the next 6 months and i would be very happy indeed.

I do get frustrated with my band, today was a very manic day and to tell you the truth i ate rubbish ( this is not a normal day ), so snack was an oats bar mid day ( after my 45 min walk), bag of crips at lunch with fruit….. 🙁 , dinner was mashed pot and left over stew from last night……. The rubbish went down ok, could only manage half the dinner, (wasn’t going to stay down. ) Yet i had the same dinner last night without a problem…..

I do have days of throwing up, but it’s me not stopping when i should……… I sometimes just push that extra mouthful, and then pay for it. I still eat too fast aswell, it’s very hard to eat slow….. Still learning i guess, but no regrets.

When was your op ?

Heidi

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media