Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Lapband fills: FAQ

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Nettie

@SamVaughan3604 23499 wrote:

Thanks Nettie, I didn’t think about liquid vitamins? Good thought as I have to break mine in half!! Will have to have a think about how to get the protein in. Can we book appointmens with the dietitians to get some advice do you know.
I know what you mean about being busy as its the same for me to at work and home. its amazing how we do it and find time to excercise lol…..

Thanks as always..

Hi Sam,

I have access to my dietician but to be honest I haven’t used her as I found she was very much more informed on bypass than band, my bariatric nurse is fantastic and to be honest I don’t even bother to see my consultant anymore she is an absolute expert on band aftercare and nutrition and takes so much time and care with her patients, my consultant was my band placement expert but she is my band aftercare expert, when I hear other stories about band aftercare I am so happy I have Kay she is so so so fantastic and her results rival the best in the country in fact she has been told by alergan (the band manufacturer) that they are the best in the country. Give streamline a ring and I’m sure they will make you an appointment to see your dietician.

Nettie xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media