Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Lapband fills: FAQ

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Nettie

Hi both, yes please watch your intake of nutrients, I have liquid multivits when I’m tight and also liquid iron+vitaminB complex and magnesium and calcium, in fact I now take them routinely everyday, tablets often get stuck. My bariatric nurse told me to take supplements from the word go even though it isn’t routinely recommended. It is also very important to have at least 50g of protein a day and believe me that is quite hard when you are tight which is why I often have slimfast shakes to to up, another reason I started having them was because when you are tight it is hard to eat enough calories to give you energy, I’m a mum of 2 with a dog a hpouse and a full time job I need energy levels to be high or I can’t get through the day. Keep up the good work and look after yourselves there is no point being thin but ill!!!

Nettie xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media