Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Lapband fills: FAQ

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Nettie

I’ve been much better today thanks to your advice, I had an egg bolied for breakfast eaten very slowly, a small banana about 11 chewed to total mush and 3 small sushi for lunch which took about 20 minutes to eat and 3 desert spoons of potato with baked beans and cheese for tea which I left about half of, at last a whole day of solids and no trips to regurgitate. I can’t believe how I took my eye off the ball so easily, I know the rules but I was just ignoring them, they weren’t even registering in my head, I was so desperate to keep anything inside me that I was just eating what would go down in large quantities (soup, chocolate, biscuits dunked in tea, poridge, ice cream etc) all the slider foods that we are told not to eat. Thank you so much for nudging me towards a reality check, I feel so much better 🙂

Nettie xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media