Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Lapband fills: FAQ

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Nettie

Thanks John my gay mate lol, that is really helpfull as I’m struggling really bad but after reading your post I now know why, I’m simply trying to eat too much, your portion control puts it all in perspective. I’ve been trying to eat the same amount I was eating pre 3rd fill so no wonder it’s coming back up. Sometimes it’s so simple we can’t see it and it takes someone else to point it out, thankyou. A new start for me from today, little and steady, I am so desperate to have a proper dinner rather than the slop I have lived on for the past 2 weeks, and because the slop goes down so easily I’m eating too much and not shifting the weight. It’s strange because I know the rule about not eating slider food but I’d banished it to the back of my mind and hadn’t even connected with it, I will eat solids today in very tiny amounts and I know once I have something solid inside me I will feel satisfied and not constantly reaching for something else. You are a star John, much love xx xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media