Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Johncg’s Story

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

johncg

I guys I mentioned that I feel sick around 1600 each day. Advice I got from you all was I need more fluid, this I have done today and at the moment I’m feeling very good. I have only eaten today orange juice, and a slimfast shake.. I have also changed my vitamins tablets from a asada brand to the sanatagoen so hope they are doing the job… I still have no feeling for food even the thought of food puts me off.. Last night I was suffering with wind in my left shoulder and I also felt sick and had to rush to the toilet.. I didn’t vomit any food but strangely I was vomiting wind list of wind out from my mouth and after I felt fine and the pain had gone! Strange..

On a good side I put on a shirt that one of my daughters had bought me about five years ago, the shirt only reached each side of my nipples. This morning I tried it again and got it done up…..yippppeeee

Cherio For noe

John xxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media