Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Johncg’s Story

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

johncg

Morning all.

Third day after band op, I got a good nights Kip and the wind in the chest and shoulders has seemed to have gone. I feel much better today been for a walk and had fresh orange juice for breakfast.. I don’t feel hungry but know we need to keep as close as poss to the menu supplied.

This will prove awkward when I return to work on Wednesday. But a few changes and hope all is well.

1st test is next month when we have a charity evening booked for a local cancer care unit, three course meal is on the menus although I have not seen it and not really bothered cos I will work around it, it’s the friends I’ll be with who are used to seeing me polish my plate and any left overs…

Having soup for lunch today with mash and veg for dinner.

Hope your are all well

Love John xxx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media