Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Johncg’s Story

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

johncg

Hi guys,,

Thought I’ll update on my progress.

The last three days have been the best the sick feeling as disappeared thanks to doodah for advice and that was to increase my water intake and not had the feeling since. Also I changed my vitamins from a non brand to centrum advance.

I still get the wind pain in the left shoulder at evening time but I have learnt to burp and the pain disappears.

Appetite has very very slowly returned not to extent as before op but just a little something to satisfy myself. Typical days food is orange juice or half weetabix for breakfast, slimfast shake or bar for snack slim cupa soup for lunch and small amount of mash potatoes for dinner.

I’m so glad I had my operation, I’m seeing results and already I have confidence standing and giving presentations at work although I’m still a fat fuc@”r. But just a small amount of weight loss is brill. I have booked an holiday for our 30 years marriage next June to gran caneria and I’m determined to be able to walk along the beach in just shorts, instead of a tent. Lol.

I believe 30 years is pearl? Any suggestion , only a pearl neckless seems a bit
old fashioned… We are still very young.

Take care and enjoy your life, we only come this way once….

Love as always
John x x x. X

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media