Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Johncg’s Story

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

johncg

Hides.
Your right spending 6k on the band was not an easy thing for me to do, as I’m a 49 year old committed father and granddaddy of 4, and spend most of my time and money on my family.

I very seldom treat my self. But I after talking to others looked at it this way,

If I continue the way I’m how much longer will I live to enjoy my family ?

I’m 22 stone BMI 46.4 and that’s increasing each year. What price would I put on another 10/20 years of life? Now 6k seems a small amount.

In fact since my first appointment with guy 6 weeks ago I have hardly touched the food cupboard or freezer so theirs money saved there, no beer or wine which I was spending around 40/50 pounds a week.. Not had a drop.

My girls fully supported me as have my parents and wife…

I also was confused as to band or bypass.. That I left to the medical professionals and if your completely honest with your surgeon he will give you the best advice.. I was sure the band was for me after reading the streamline site.

Take care buddy I’m always here

By the way since starting the healthy eating and combined with the milk diet I’m now 20.5 stone BMI 44.2.

Love
John xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media