Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Help!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lauren
Keymaster

@Kimberly 34395 wrote:

I have an I phone and found an app eat slower it’s free , I found if I didn’t eat u ghostbusters dumped yuck .roke wasn’t built in a day . Learning to eat slowly takes time . They say in research psychologically a month or two to unlearn habits . I found a journal helpful when first out . I also made a time table with fluids , meals and snacks on a timer . Also good advise from here have a walk drink in the morning helps warm up the pouch . Personally i have two mugs of tea before I’m human . Then breakfast milky weetabix ( use ramekin ) then 20/30 minutes more sips foods . Snack tenish then more fluids , lunch then snack. Then tea then more fluid then milky drink to go to sleep on . Plus a pint of nas squash for the night . Any way just an idea

Only two cups Kim?? I take at least four haha!

Fab advice, as always 🙂

Doodah x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media