Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Help!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lauren
Keymaster

@Lelly 34387 wrote:

Tried fishsticks today, formally crabsticks and no not for me, hated taste, texture and the look of them, so our doggies will get them later, if they like them. I am enjoying trying things now but my taste buds have changed, I so had a sweet tooth before my op and now I am savoury but food is not the be all or end all anymore, love it!

This is actually very common, Lelly. I have been told by many people who have had wls that they end up preferring savoury to sweet. However, I have never heard of the reverse happening. It’s very interesting isn’t it?

I still have days where I really crave salty food and have to keep myself in check and not give in. Too much of anything is not good for us. I’m of the generation when Mum’s salted all the vegetables whilst cooking them and put sugar on your cereal in the morning and in your tea. Yet, I was a slim child and there were hardly any fat children at school.

I hope your doggies like their fish sticks! They will see them as a real treat if they do. Dog’s are basically dustbins on four legs haha!

Doodah x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media