Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Help!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lauren
Keymaster

@Lelly 34385 wrote:

Thank you for your advice and kind words, I am better, I still get problems but I believe that it is probably my IBS now. I think that I was trying to eat too much, I look at what I have on my plate and think, is that it but when I eat it, it is enough or even too much, it is weird after eating so much to eat so little, now I realise that I don’t care about food it has been easier. I was also keeping to the same things and I was bored, I now have lots of little bits in fridge and cupboard to ring the changes, had nuts for the first time today, chewed them to within an inch of their lives and they went down fine, also having cucumber with my cheese now, peeled obviously, bliss!

Lelly xx

I cannot praise nuts highly enough! I’m a vegetarian so nuts are my main source of protein along with cheese and pulses. Most days I have porridge for lunch with a variety of nuts and fruit in it. Yesterday I had blueberries and brazil nuts and today I will have honey and fresh nectarine with hazelnuts. With some berries and nuts, you can make a different lunch every day and the texture of the nuts forces you to chew, chew, chew!

You have done exactly the right thing by buying some nice bits and pieces to keep in your fridge. That way you won’t get bored but will be healthy and be balanced nutrition wise. Cucumber – another underrated food! I LOVE it. I have a tiny little loaf of multi grain bread (they look like a child’s portion) to make a sandwich. Thin slices of cheddar cheese, cucumber, whole grain mustard and a tiny scraping of butter. YUM!!

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Bread/Warburtons_Seeded_Batch_Loaf_400g.html

I’m so happy that you are learning what suits you. Like I said, we are all learning – all the time!

Doodah x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media