Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Help

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

@DonnaB 23490 wrote:

Its always nice to know you are not alone, my only question now is how long do I continue to eat just soup before it improves or I know that I definitely need a de-fill????

Hi Donna,its hard isn’t it to know, I stopped panicking after getting Nettie and hides feedback at the weekend and now that I am 4-5days post fill I am starting to eat a bit better, still not manging much of it but did manage some mash last night which pleased me. some of the bansters have saidit can take 1-2weeks to settle down and we are all different.
I, like Doodah and nettie says have been making sure I drink plenty ( not that I have ever been good t that really) but always carry a bottle round it me if I am at work or out and about.

still, if you are concerned I would just call and have a chat with your team, if anything to outyour mind at rest. keep in touch……

sam x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media