Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Help

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Nettie

My total food intake is very small now Heidi, a smoothie for late breakfast with a slim fast shake late morning for extra calories and protein followed by soup for luch with added grated cheese for protein, usually my evening meal consists of a tiny mashed potato based meal either fish pie or shepherds pie type things but could only ever manage about a third of a ready meal sort of size, but I do make my own but thats the sort of quantity. During the evening I try and get a banana down followed by my mandatory hot milk before bed. A ramekin dish size meal will fill you when you’re at that point, my weight has dropped off since xmas and it’s purely because I’m at the right restriction. Good luck with your fill honey xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media