Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Help

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Nettie

My fills always take 2 weeks to settle and I just get used to eating solids again and then I’m due another fill! I was last filled 6 weeks ago and I’m still not back to many solids even now!!!! Everytime I’ve had a fill I seem to lose something from the list of foods I can eat, 2 fills ago I was able to eat pasta once I had setled but now I wouldn’t even attempt it there is just no way. I don’t want to sound negative but you guys are not going to be able to eat the same foods as you used to not once you are further down the line, you have to accept that your food intake will change in both quantity and types of food, you will only eat meals that are the size of a ramekin dish and those meals will have to consist of foods that your band will accept. I can’t remember the last time I ate proper meat or bread in any form, pasta and rice are now a no no, am I bothered??? No I love my band and the new me it has helped me achieve. Keep the faith girls your journeys have just begun.

Nettie xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media