Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Help

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Nettie

Relax relax relax, you will both be able to sit at a table and enjoy food with your families at a restaurant I promise you, I went to a lovely seafood restaurant at the weekend and had a lovely relaxed meal, in fact I find it easier to eat out than I do at home because there is nothing to do, at home I eat too quickly because there is too much going on. When you are out you will need to choose your food very carefully, I always have soup as a starter without bread and I eat about half a portion and then I choose another starter as my main course, I haven’t found a restaurant that has been opposed to that and as long as you eat very slowly and there is a gap between starter and the next starter then I cope just fine. I promise you will make friends with your band although sometimes I have days when I break friends with it overall it is my best friend in the world, just remember no 2 days are the same, what you can eat one day may not go down the next day and no one seems to be able to explain why.
Nettie xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media