Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Help

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Nettie

Hi Donna,
This has only happened to me once, you must tx or speak to your team, you are not being a pain, it is their job to make sure you are safe and comfortable. The problem gets worse when you are dehydrated so keep up clear fluids, I drink Ribena when my restriction feels tight as at least it has sugar to give you some energy but whatever you drink you must keep your fluids up and clear fluids have always been easier for me, peppermint tea will also be soothing. Sip the fluid do not gulp, I found taking small spoonfulls helpfull, have a spoonfull and then wait a few minutes and then another. Some people recommend ice cubes or ice lollies also. You must have some fluid removed as soon as possible. Keep us updated and try not to get too stressed as this will just makes matters worse. Take care of yourself.

Nettie xx

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media