Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Re: Help

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Lauren
Keymaster

@hides 23541 wrote:

Thanks nettie, i know your post was helping Donna , but it has also helped me too. I go tomorrow for my next fill and i have only had 1/4ml put in the last 3 times, but i defo need a fill tomorrow….. I think i look at my food and my head tells me a saucer of food isn’t enough, so i stop myself having a big fill because i dont know if a ramikin of food enough to fill me up, but from what you are saying this is the stage we have to get to to lose the weight…… And it is enough !!! I have found it hard to lose the last half a stone , so i know i’m eating more then i need …… I think i must have about 1100/1200 cals per day, and i’m losing about 1lb a week, sometimes it’s alittle less. Hoping to get my 4 stone tomorrow, but i thought i’d be at 5 by now , i know i shouldn’t compare but it’s human nature….. Having a bloody sweet tooth doesn’t help, but i’m human

Moan, moan, sorry , feeling alittle glum, needed to off load…… Know i need a kick up the bum .
Heidi

You moan away Heidi – it’s what we are all here for my lovely.

Doodah x

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media